In today’s busy work and home environment, most of us unwittingly block access to the most powerful areas of our memory. We overload it, stress it, and bore it – when we could be doing the opposite. Techniques taught in this workshop have stood the test of thousands of years of human practice.
With this course, you can not only learn how to work with your memory more effectively now, but you can develop strategies to prevent memory loss and keep your brain young. Many of the techniques taught in this workshop have stood the test of thousands of years of human practice plus you can understand the latest research on how food, medicines, exercise, stress, and other lifestyle choices directly your most valuable asset – your brain.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how the brain remembers – the 3 Levels of Memory
- Use the 4 steps to a dependable memory
- Understand the challenge of Multi-tasking
- Use the 9 Ways to Reduce Forgetting
- Use your memory to listen better
- Remember what you read
- Remember names and faces easily
- Remember facts, lists, dates, and details
- Reduce the effects of stress on memory
- Fight absentmindedness – and find a lost item
- Exercise your memory to slow the aging process
- Make the most effective use of study or work-related reading time
- Tap into the value of the accumulated experience stored in your memory
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This workshop is recommended for anyone with a heavy workload and a busy life. It is particularly useful for people who have found that their memory is not as dependable as it used to be, or for people about to add a course of study to their workload. It will help you work more effectively with your fantastic memory.