WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU GAVE YOUR BRAIN A TUNE-UP?
What is your most precious possession? It is your brain. Yet most of us spend more time and money on tuning-up our cars or our bodies.
Our brain is a fantastic resource that is frequently under-used because many of us do not understand how it works. Habits we have had for years, that we are not even aware of, cause us to overload or block our short term memory.
These unrecognized habits literally weaken our brain power. Plus, we are getting older every day and we need to know how we can slow and even reverse the brain aging process.
Learn how to work more effectively WITH your powerful brain and enhance your thinking, concentration, and self-management skills. It’s time to think about a tune-up for your onboard computer.
- Understand the 4 conditions to get and keep your brain in top condition
- Know what causes brain aging and how to slow that process
- How to set up work and play to fully engage your brain
- How to take a more effective approach to multi-tasking
- How to change habits that aren’t working for you
- How sleep can enhance learning and memory
- How to develop a dependable memory
- 10 Ways to keep your brain healthy
- Enhance your brain function, communication and interpersonal effectiveness in the delivery of your thoughts and ideas.
- Professionally manage your stress, worry and anxiety.
- Quickly identify your options when faced with conflict.
- Have greater control over your brain’s power.
- Understand the role of your intuitive and kinesthetic right brain while getting full value from your logical, sequential left brain.
- Understand the role of perception.
- Use an effective listening and paraphrasing technique to develop rapport.
- Set up practice with feedback to enhance the skills you want to grow.
- Spring the mental traps that keep you stuck.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who works with a variety of people in different situations, and who wants to remember more, feel sharper, and enhance his or her interpersonal skills