DO YOU WANT TO:
- have more effective and productive meetings?
- improve team communication and interaction?
- foster more creative and innovative thinking?
- find a better way to leverage the combined intelligence and experience of your team?
This course provides innovative tips and techniques to decision makers and teams on how to think collaboratively, productively and quickly. Different kinds of thinking will be identified and separated – emotions from facts, positive from negative, critical from creative. A framework is provided for moving away from traditional argumentative thinking and moving toward co-operative exploration of a subject. This approach enables people to look at problems from the same perspective at the same time.
- Adopt a deliberate process for solving problems and finding opportunities
- Quickly gather and select the relevant information
- Reduce adversarial interactions
- Separate facts from opinions
- Figure out what information you need and how to get it
- Identify the logical positives and negatives in a situation
- Generate alternatives and possibilities
- Channel the factors that impact thinking: emotion, logic, hope, creativity, scepticism
- Stimulate innovation by focusing the creative energy of your team
- Learn different problem solving approaches
- Lead more focused and productive meetings
- Use a systematic thinking approach
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Those who are responsible for decision-making and those who participate in the decision-making process.